Madison Bouckville Antique Dealers Shops and Services
1. WILLOW HILL ANTIQUES - A neat little shop featuring refinished oak and country furniture, appropriate accessories and unique graniteware. Open by chance or appointment. Stan & MaryAnn Szambelan, 7585 Rte 20,
2. GRASSHOPPER ANTIQUE CENTER- Antiques, paintings, African Art, fish decoys, graniteware, American Indian & more. Open daily by chance or appointment. (315) 893-7664.
3. THE COUNTRY FURNITURE SHOP- Chris Harter, P.O. 125, 7456 Rte. 20 East,
7. TURNPIKE ANTIQUES- Early cupboards in paint, primitives and country furniture. Appropriate accessories. House
8. SPRINT HOLLOW QUAINT SHOP - A Tiny shop with hundreds of treasures: collectibles, silver, vintage jewelry, depression glass, Yankee Trader and half Moon Books. Open Thurs – Sat, 10- 5. Lyman & Jean Pelkey (315) 893-7934.
HALF MOON BOOKS – Used and rare books, history specialty. History collectibles. Also general works, wide variety of great
books. Always buying books. Open Wednesday – Saturday 10-6, Sunday
12-5. Located at 7317 Route 20,
EMPORIUM, LLC – High quality Dealers selling
18th & 19th Century Antiques, Early 20th
Century Items, Glass, Art, Books, Photos and Collectibles. Many rare and one of a kind items. On site Café. Open Year Round 7 Days a Week . (315)
STONE LODGE ANTIQUES- Rt. 20,
12. BYGONES- Rt. 20,
13. INDIAN OPENING ANTIQUE CENTER- A multi- dealer Co-op located in an authentic 1800's barn. An offering of furniture, lamps, glass, china, tools, linens, cast iron, primitives, militaria, collectibles and many unique and interesting accessories. Open daily from April - November. (315) 893-7303.
13. MOHAWK ARMS MILITARIA. Quality military relics, antique guns, swords, etc. 18th Century through WWII. Two Large International Auctions per year. For catalog information write to Mohawk Arms,
14. STATION HOUSE ANTIQUES - Rte 20,
15. THE GALLERY CO-OP- A multi-dealer Antique Gallery. Antique furniture, accessories, collectibles & tools. Open 10-5 March - December. 2005 Gala Show dates June 3-5, August 17-21. Lori Sawyer,
THE ANTIQUE PAVILLION – Located in
the center of the Bouckville Antiques Community. Complete line of Antique Furniture, lighting,
collectibles and Reference books. Open
Daily Year Round. P.O. Box 26, Rt. 20,
Bouckville, NY 13310 (315) 893-7411.
17. THE DEPOT ANTIQUE GALLERY- – Over 40 professional antique dealers displaying quality 18-20th century antiques and decorative accessories. Our 7,000 sq ft gallery offers one floor convenience and easy access to our spacious display area’s. Come shop where the decorator’s buy. Furniture Delivery Available. April-December, 10-5 daily, Jan-Mar - Thurs-Sunday 10-4. P.O. Box 57, Rt. 20, Bouckville, N.Y. 13310. (315) 893-7676. E-mail: email@example.com Depot Antique Gallery
17. D&R ANTIQUES- Displaying at the Depot Antique Gallery. Country pine, white ironstone, lead soldiers and nice smalls. Also exhibiting large amount of Civil War relics and other militaria. Red & Chris Cronauer (315) 893-1801.
17. HOWARD & MARLENE'S ANTIQUES AT THE DEPOT- (Howard & Marlene Stave) Oil lamps, glass, primitives, furniture & collectables. House & Estate Sales conducted. (315) 845-8025. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS – ROBIN SCHADE – Antique & vintage string and musical instruments. Guitars, banjos, mandolins, violins, bows,
etc. Some books & music. Also repairs/adjustments. Buy/sell.
Residence (315) 893-7432.
17. T-FARM ANTIQUES - Quality antique furniture, includes cherry, oak, tiger maple & country, plus accessories, prints, paintings and lighting. Displayed at The Depot and Bouckville Antique Corner Store. Bob & Ila Taylor - (315) 893-7060. .
17. THE POTTING SHED- Specializing in Wallace Nuttings, Stoneware, Jewelry, early lighting, plus a complete line of glass & china. Large selection of dealer supplies. Don & Nancy Hartman, located at the Depot Antique Gallery and 52 Oriskany Blvd., Whitesboro, NY. (315) 736-4916 or 794-1094.
17. BIRCH KNOLL ANTIQUES- Displaying at the Depot Antique Gallery. 19c. Furniture specializing in cherry, walnut, maple and mahogany woods. Carol & Ed Camp (315) 841-8816.
17. TIME AGAIN ANTIQUES- Specializing in quality furniture refinishing and restoration. Bob and Deb Tyksinski buy and sell full range of antiques and collectibles, especially fine furniture, Depression glass, art glass and pottery & fine arts. We conduct house sales and consult privately in your home without fee. (315) 853-2058 E-mail: email@example.com
17. RIDERS ANTIQUES- Specializing in quality mahogany, cherry and walnut furniture. Also, variety of country furniture and cupboards, bronzes, oil paintings and marble sculptures. Replacement hardware. 40 years experience. Showing at: The Depot Antique Gallery. Gerald F. Rider, Durhamville, NY. (315) 339-2463
17. KD'S ANTIQUES- Furniture, glassware, phonograph and related items. Showing at the Depot Antique Gallery and also at our home 2300 Smith Road (outer Eaton St.) Hamilton, NY 13346. Phone (315) 824-3013. Email: KDS655@Yahoo.com
17. BOUCKVILLE ANTIQUES – Paul
& Ellen Payne - Custom Design
Lampshades, Vintage Lighting, quality Victorian and country furniture,
ironstone, yellow ware, linens, books, Life magazines, quality decorative
accessories. Located at The Depot
Antique Gallery, and Bouckville Antique Corner Store. www.bouckvilleantiques.com,
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (315) 652-4671.
18. CIDER HOUSE ANTIQUES - 6769 Rte 20, Bouckville, NY 13310 - Across from The Depot. Originally the home of the Mott's Apple Cider factory. Open Daily 10-5 March 13 - Dec 31. (Jan - March 12, closed Mon-Wed). 315-893-7579.
18. J. & M. STONE ANTIQUES- Located at Cider House Antiques - Offering a selection of Hunting and Fishing Collectibles, Duck & Fish Decoys, Early Pottery, Paintings, Textiles, Folk Art, and other quality 19th C. accessories.
18. GOODWINS ANTIQUES - (Bob and Tom Goodwin) - at the Cider House Antiques: 18th and 19th century furniture and accessories; Orientalia including Chinese pottery from early dynasties and furniture; paintings and early natural history prints. Inquiries (315) 824-2853.
19. JACKIE'S PLACE- Specialize in vintage jewelry, art deco and many surprises. Dealer appointments welcomed. Jackie Carrese, owner & operator. Rt. 20, Bouckville, N.Y. 13310. Also Displaying at the Depot Antique Gallery. Call (315) 893-7457.
20. WHITE HOUSE ANTIQUES & COLLECTIBLES- (315- 893-1773) Rt. 20, Bouckville across from Post Office. Furniture, RR lanterns, early fishing lures, early movie star photos, depression glass, clocks, pocket watches, smalls & the unusual. (Great merchandise at fair prices). Open April-Nov Daily, 10-5. Dec-March weekends.
21. CANAL HOUSE ANTIQUES-Multi-Dealer Shop. Featuring: Country, Victorian & Oak furniture, accessories, pottery, glass, silver, vintage clothing & linens, postcards, collectibles and Howard Products. Open 10-5 Daily June - September. Closed Wednesdays Apr-May and Oct-Dec. Weekends Jan-March. VISA, MC, layaways. 6737 Rte.20, PO Box 134, Bouckville, NY 13310. (315) 893-7737 Proprietors Deanna L. Boston & John Van Schoick.
21. DEANNA L. BOSTON-General line: furniture, fiesta, glass, silver, pottery including flow blue & Roseville, sewing items, quilts, prints & collectibles. #17 at Canal House Antiques. Home: (315) 687-6436. E-mail: email@example.com
21. BLUE MOON ANTIQUES - Country Furniture & accessories antiques and collectibles. (315) 762-0414. Mary Lou Fallon.
21. HIGHLAND ANTIQUES- Mary Greenfield. Fine furniture, including china cabinets, prints, accessories, jewelry & collectibles. #2 at Canal House Antiques. (315) 893-7737. Home(315) 432-9359.
21. NOW'N THEN ANTIQUES- Country & period furniture, vintage clothing, quilts and appropriate collectible accessories. Mick & Theresa McFadden. TMstyle@adelphia.net (315) 853-8957.
21. JOHN & EDYTHE VAN SCHOICK - Antiques. Featuring postcards, ephemera, vintage books sterling silver flatware. Dealer #5 at the Canal House Antiques. Home (315) 245-1033
21. MARY CHANDLER - Own & operates Sparrowbush Cottage Bed & Breakfast & Antiques. Antique business is located at Canal House Antiques in Bouckville, Specializing in Victorian and Country furnishings as well as smalls. 315-687-9866.
21. KATHLEEN GASKE - Located at Canal House Antiques in Bouckville offering an eclectic mix of furniture, artwork, decorative items, and smalls.
22. COTTAGE ROSE ANTIQUES- multi dealer shop in restored Victorian House. Quality smalls, furniture- All periods. Shabby chic, architectural, painted furniture, prints, mirrors, & custom lamp shades. Services; decorative painting, custom stenciling. Open daily 10-5, closed Tuesdays. Jan-Mar., Fri, Sat & Sun. Visa, MC & Am. Exp. Accepted. Lee Anne Miller, Prop. (315) 893-1786. Buy & Sell.
23. BITTERSWEET BAZAAR- Rt. 20, Bouckville, N.Y. 13310 (next to Landmark Tavern) Antiques, Country accessories, Old Village paint & postcards. Open daily; except Wednesday, Winter hours by chance. Laura Thayer (315) 893-7229. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
BOB AND SANDY'S ANTIQUES - Fine
linens for your table and home. Clothing from the early 1900’s to 1940's.
Children's clothing and accessories. Furniture and decorative accessories. Dealer #30 at The Bouckville Antique Corner
Store & at Bob & Sandy’s Antiques, Rte 38, Auburn, NY. (315) 253-2007.
25. COBBLESTONE ANTIQUES- A multi-dealer shop specializing in Primitives, country, textiles, china, pottery, vintage jewelry & mission furniture. MC, Visa, Discover. Open daily 10-5. March-Dec., Fri. Sat, Sun. January-February, 10-5. Located in Pine Woods, corner of Rtes. 20 & 46S, 1 mile W. of Bouckville. (315) 893-7670. Bob & Mary Gustafson, owners.
26. THE GINGHAM PATCH - Antiques, collectibles and country gifts with a touch of primitive presented in a home studio setting (in a "Saltbox Style Barn"). Also: handmade baskets & other locally handcrafted items. Open most Thurs, Fri & Sat's 11:00-5:00 and Sun's 1:00 - 4:00. Other times by chance or appointment. Call ahead if traveling very far. Jennifer Scharman,
A. HOTEL SOLSVILLE,
B. THE AD GROUP -
D. QUACK'S DINER- " A family restaurant". Breakfast, lunch or dinner, you can't get a better price Beef that's slow roasted in the best slow roasting ovens available. Special Antique Show "Prim Rib Buffet." Your hosts - The Oliver family. (315) 893-1806.
E. A-N-W EZ MART- Located on Rt. 20 Madison (11/2 miles East of Bouckville) Gas, Diesel, ATM, Lotto, Coffee, Cold Drinks, Beer, Subs, Pizza Slices, Calzones, Deli, Propane Cylinders. Open 7 Days a Week. Public Restroom. Owners Wayne & Anne Smith
MADISON COUNTY VISITORS CENTER - 1- 800-684-7320
– Open Daily
March – October 8 am – 6 pm – PUBLIC RESTROOMS
AVAILABLE. Travel Guides, Brochures, and
G. TROOPS SCOOPS- Rte 20 E., between Bouckville & Madison. Take-Out Fast food and ice cream. Picnic area available. Rolls baked daily, homemade onion rings and ice cream cakes. Open at 11AM. (315) 893-7070.
H. HINMAN'S MOTEL- Located on Rt. 20 in Bouckville, center of Antique Community and home of August Out Front Antique Show. Close to 3 local colleges. Open all year. Cable TV. Call (315) 893-1801 for Reservations.
PORKY’S PIZZA & PASTA – Eat in – Take Out – Delivery - Open 7 Days a week at 11 am. Located
in the Middle of Bouckville.
J. YE OLDE LANDMARK TAVERN, INC- (315) 893-1810, Rt.20, Bouckville. Fine Food. Overnight Lodging. Private Banquet Facilities. Serving dinner nightly in a National Historically Registered Facility in the Heart of Antique Country. Four overnight guest rooms decorated in the tradition of early America. Seasonal: April - December.
I. QUAKER ACRES "WEST" - Antiques & Collectible Show, Rt. 20, Bouckville, NY 13310 Over 200 Quality Dealers bring their best! Free Admission, Plenty of Parking. Contact: Jim & Steve Antinore, P. O. Box 671, Norwich, NY 13815. (607) 334-8751. Email: email@example.com Website – www. quakeracreswest.com.
II. EAST EXPO FIELD ANTIQUE SHOWS - Dealer Option. For Information contact: East Expo, Mark Peavey, PO Box 112, Verona, NY 13478 (315) 363-5262. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Web page http://home.twcny.rr.com/eastexpo/
III. 2004 BUTTERNUT HILL ANTIQUE SHOWS Located on Rt. 20 Bouckville, N.Y.; 750 ft. from the famous Madison- Bouckville Antique Show. Contact: Craig, Williams, RD#1, Rte. 20, Box 29, Bouckville, NY 13310. Indoor showers flush toilets & electric hookups. (315) 893-7497. E-mail gister1@Dreamscape.com.
IV. OUT FRONT ANTIQUE SHOW – FREE ADMISSION. Located at Hinman's Motel on Route 20. Hosted by Red & Chris Cronauer. (315) 893-1801.
V. INDIAN OPENING ANTIQUEFEST 2003 - . FREE ADMISSION! Located on Rt. 20 and Indian Opening Rd. Contact Mohawk Arms for information and Dealer Space at (315)893-7888. E-mail: email@example.com
VI. PINE BRICK SHOW FIELD Behind the HISTORIC BRICK HOUSE - Be in the center of the ACTION - June & August Shows - Outdoor vendor spaces- Electric spots available eclectic assortment of vendors- call John Mancino (315) 425-0299
VII. BOUCKVILLE ANTIQUES GALORE SHOW Dealers may set up Tues, Aug 16th. 20 x 20 outdoors spaces. Located on Indian Opening Rd. Across from Lobster Tent. FREE ADMISSION. Contact Jim & Pat Gerow. (315) 893-1803. Promoted by Bouckville Auction Gallery
VIII. BOUCKVILLE ANTIQUE GALA'S SHOWS - Annual August Antique & Collectibles Show & Sale . Both shows held on "The Gallery Co-op" property, Rte 20, Bouckville, NY 13310. Dealer space available. Call Lori Sawyer, (315) 893-7752 or (315) 893 7279.
IX. BONO'S ANTIQUE SHOW FIELD - Rte 20, Bouckville - adjacent to Cider House Antiques. Steve & Lynda Bono, (315) 893-7483. Free admission & parking at all shows.